Monday, January 31, 2011

Custom Ruger 10/22

Here is a custom Ruger 10/22. With everything that is out there on the market, a person can really go crazy with building one of these things. I started by doing a complete action job making sure that everything was smoothed out to a mirror finish. The barrel that I used on this build is from Tactical Solutions, Fajen fully adjustable stock, Power Custom trigger kit with 2lb pull and titanium firing pin. The scope is an off name brand 6-24 x 50. I know, its a little over kill for a 22lr but it looks neat. I could shoot this thing all day and not feel bad. 

2 comments:

  1. I cant find a Fajen fully adjustable stock like shown. Can anyone give me a lead? tjludvik@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've found, it looks like Fajen has discontinued this stock but check at http://www.gunaccessories.com/Fajen/legacy.asp it looks like they might have a couple left in stock.

    ReplyDelete